Wednesday, June 15, 2005

wireless in Beijing


Peck Wai was komplaining about slow internet access in San Franciso and Penny was back in Singapore looking for wireless access. Otterman looked at the Singnet wireless access plan and hotspots in Singapore.

Actually wireless access in Beijing is pretty decent. There is a free wireless access tie-up between quite a number of cafes, coffeeshops and Holiday Inn Hotel. I'm surprised that Bar Blu (a hip bar in Sanlitun) was in this scheme as well (maybe you can blog when you party!!??). I have always knew that GL Cafe, a HK-style coffeeshop chain, offered free wireless since there's a joint near my apartment and my work place.

wait till I show up for a Mac meet-up this Saturday. will check with the local Mac geeks on this topic.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Monkey said...

wireless at taipei CKS airport was pretty good too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: